Sabtu, 01 September 2012

HAPPINESS EXPRESSION AND SYMPATHY EXPRESSION

HAPPINESS EXPRESSION


 



• Definition
Happiness  Expression is an expression that is used to show that someone or people are glad have excited feelings.

• What is happiness ?
It is important to first understand that the term ‘’happiness ‘’ refers to the emotion ,mood ,and state of happiness ,however researchers generally study the more enduring ‘’state”. Expression happiness is used to expression happiness feelings when we are successful to do something.

• What  would you say to express you happiness ?
Ø  I’m happy because……….
Ø  Fantastic
Ø  Great
Ø  My life’s fun of happy day
Ø  You make me happy
Ø  I’m so glad that you
Ø  I like ……..
Ø  I love……..
Ø  I’m satisfied with
Ø  I’m pleased with
Ø  Congratulation
Ø  Oh, I’m so happy
Ø  I can’t say how pleased I am
Ø  I had a splendid time there
Ø  What a marvelous place I’ve ever soon
Ø  It’s an outstanding adventure
Ø  It’s an interesting experience
Ø  It’s a sensational trip
Ø  Great!
Ø  Exciting!
Ø  Fantastic
Ø  Super
Ø  Terrific
Ø  Smashing
Ø  Hey, that’s terrific/great
• We can happiness expression of  by :
Ø  Word( kata-kata)
Ø  Gestures ( gerakan )


• For the example of dialouge about happiness expression:
Nhya  : What do you accept from your birthday ,dhina?
Dhina : Fantastic ,I can a new bag from my father. That’s new bag, It is    very good
Nhya  : Oh, I ‘m happy  too hear it.
Dhina : Thank’z , nhya
Nhya  : You are welcome


SYMPATHY EXPRESSION

• Definition
Sympathy Expression is an expression or feeling of pity  and sorrow when we know and see someone or people are unlucky or have trouble and in bad condition .By expressing sympathy we want to show our concern or carefulness on other people ‘s condition.

•How can we give sympathy expression to someone :
We express it directly to him/her orally or we  can use a letter or card by post also by short message service ( sms ), e-mail,television ,radio ,and newspaper if he /she who got the trouble is far from us.

• Several expression  of sympathy :
Ø  I ‘m so sorry to hear that
Ø  I’m awfully sorry about……….
Ø  Oh , how awfully
Ø  Oh, dear !
Ø  How pity you are !
Ø   We’re terribly upset to hear  that
Ø  Oh You, poor little thing
Ø   Look! This is not end of the world
Ø   Oh, no!
Ø  I’m deeply sorry that
Ø   I know how it feels
• Responses :
      * Thank you for your sympathy.
      * It was nothing
      * Thanks for your kindness
      * Don’t have to worry, I can face it.

• Example of dialogue that expression :
Mr . Afgan : You know that ? David has lost contact with his friend
Asraf         :  I’ m awfully sorry about information it.

1 komentar: